WhatsApp has become one of the most used messaging apps. In the year 2017, the company brought WhatsApp Status feature like Snapchat and Instagram Stories. Photos and videos on WhatsApp status disappear within 24 hours. Many times we like someone’s WhatsApp status and we want to save it, but there is no feature of saving status in WhatsApp. Now you might be thinking that photo status can be saved through screenshots. But this method will not work for videos. In such a situation, we are telling you a way through which you can save any WhatsApp status in your phone. This technique works only for Android Smartphones
How to Save WhatsApp Status Video and Photos of Others
First of all, download the Google Files app in your phone from the Google Play store
Open the app and go to the menu option in the top right corner
Go to Settings option and turn on the Show hidden files option
Now go back into the app and tap on the browse below.
Go to Internal Storage from here
Now go to the media named WhatsApp and go to Media
Here you will see the Status folder
In this folder you will see WhatsApp status of your friends.
– Tap on the symbol (v) on the right-hand side next to the name of any picture or video you want to open.
– Many options will open here, from which select Copy To option
– Now select Internal Storage, now save it in the folder of your choice.
So, these were the steps to save Whatsapp status video and images of others. We hope that now you have understood how to save Whatsapp status video of others on your smartphone. If you love such tech stuff don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletters. You can also follow us on Facebook for tech tips, latest tech news and tutorials
- How To Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes: Health Mantra - April 3, 2020
- When We are Fighting with Coronavirus Robo Nurse Tommy Is Doing a Great Job - April 3, 2020
- Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 Launched | Features and Specs - April 3, 2020